Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Finally, i get to start doing my 2 projects le. Last week didnt have the time. For business finance i tried asking some1 but she didnt wana teach me though. lol But thanks to my teammate teck HENG who tried to teach me patiently although i took a very long time to understand. And also for ITL, thanks to simon who is so cooperative and willing to spend more time trying to do the project together. I guess i should be happy to group with both of them for the 2 module.

Got to know another girl from lmgt who actually top the 3 module i find the hardest to understand. Awesome isnt it? Glad i gotten some notes but lol cause i think my knowledge for the particular module arent that deep yet so i cant understand. Lol. She's busy also so i a bit ps to trouble her also. Well well just have to study on my own ba.

Anywhere i wonder who this rough guy is. Threaten me huh. I guess i been through one already. No point being scare bout it afterall i'm surrounded by friends who would stand up for me. Well this guy sure gets on my nerve. Haha

No comments: